At Manoir Sainte Cecile, we know how important it is to have your pets on vacation, they are part of the family after all. L’Orne is a great place to explore the countryside with your pets.
There is an abundance of forests, hills, trails and trails to explore and, without much travel, recreational parks. With so many visions, smells and noises, your four-legged friend may not want to leave!
- Animals are accepted under certain conditions and with the payment of a small fee.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the main house.
- We welcome pets in our home adjacent to the house.
- Please do not arrive with pets unless you have permission to have a pet. You may be refused to keep your pet on the premises as we must consider other guests who have booked with pets and the number and type of animals we have on the premises at any time.
- Your dog has a friendly behaviour with humans and is sociable and friendly with other dogs (big or small).
For the health and safety of your pets and our guests we have a few simple, basic rules for those coming with animals.
- Dogs and cats are not permitted to sleep on the beds, blankets provided for guests or furniture.
- Dogs and cats must have their own sleeping blankets or beds.
- Pets must also come with their own feeding and drinking bowls.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in all public places. Please have a supply of doggy poo bag.
- If you have ordered breakfast in the main house it is closed to all animals which can be left in your accommodation or car.
- The nightly fee for each dog or cat is 25 Euros, no matter what size. The weekly fee is 115 Euros per animal. Those staying more than 3 nights must leave a security/damage deposit.
- If you come without beds, bowls, bags etc these can all be provided to you for a small fee. You can arrange these to be provided at the time of booking.
- For those with other pets please ask about our policy at the time of booking.
If there is anything else we can do please ask.
Contact us at Manoir Sainte Cecile