At Manoir Sainte Cecile, we know how important it is to have your pets on vacation, they are part of the family after all. L’Orne is a great place to explore the countryside with your pets.
There is an abundance of forests, hills, trails and trails to explore and, without much travel, recreational parks. With so many visions, smells and noises, your four-legged friend may not want to leave!
- Animals are accepted under certain conditions and with the payment of a small fee.
- Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the main house.
- We welcome pets in our home adjacent to the house.
- Please do not arrive with pets unless you have permission to have a pet. You may be refused to keep your pet on the premises as we must consider other guests who have booked with pets and the number and type of animals we have on the premises at any time.
- Your dog has a friendly behaviour with humans and is sociable and friendly with other dogs (big or small).
- Please contact us about our pet policy.
Contact us at Manoir Sainte Cecile